Pathare Prabhu Roath Recipe (Semolina Cake) Recipe in Urdu
- To begin making Pathare Prabhu Roath Recipe (Semolina Cake), prep all the ingredients first.
- In a bowl, add the semolina and 2 tablespoons ghee. Rub the ghee into the semolina with your fingertips. Now try and squish this semolina mix into a ball. If it retains the shape, the ghee is sufficient. If it crumbles away, add an additional tablespoon of ghee and rub it in.
- Add the warm milk into the semolina till the mixture is thinned down but not runny.
- Keep this aside for an hour so that the semolina can absorb the milk.
- After an hour, add the sugar and mix well.
- Also preheat oven at 180 C for about 10 minutes.
- Now add the soaked raisins, spices, saffron. Mix well.
- Pour into a greased baking dish/springform cake pan and bake at 180 C for about 25 minutes or till the top is golden.
- Serve Pathare Prabhu Roath Recipe (Semolina Cake) along with Irani Chai Recipe and Raw Banana Chivda Recipe during tea time.
(Visited 4,468 times, 1 visits today)