Pasta Primavera With Fresh Basil Recipe in Urdu
450 grams Spaghetti Pasta
1 Carrot(Gajjar) , diced
5 PotatoesBaby , cut into halves
7 Green beans(French Beans) , cut in long pieces
1 Green Bell Pepper(Capsicum) , cut into julienne
1/3 cup Sweet corn
5 Cherry tomatoes
1/2 cup Broccoli, florets
1 Onion, thinly sliced
4 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
1 cup Basil leaves, finely chopped
3 tablespoon Olive Oil
, to taste Salt
, to taste Red Chilli flakes
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese ,grated
How to make Pasta Primavera With Fresh Basil Recipe
- To begin making Pasta Primavera With Fresh Basil Recipe, steam broccoli, potatoes, corn, carrot and beans with little salt. You can use a steamer, pressure cooker or microwave for steaming your vegetables. Click here to see how to cook vegetables in a pressure cooker.
- Place a saucepan on medium heat. Add water and salt to it and let it boil. Add the spaghetti and cook according to the packaged instruction. Drain the spaghetti in a colander. Reserve 1/3 cup of drained water.
- Meanwhile start preparing for the sauce. Place a pan on medium heat and add oil to it.
- Add chopped garlic and red chili flakes. Fry till the garlic starts releasing aroma. At this stage, add the sliced onions and saute till the onions turn transparent. Do not brown the onions.
- Add the steamed vegetables. Sprinkle little salt and saute on medium heat for 2 minutes.Add the capsicum, tomatoes and half of the chopped basil. Saute the vegetable mixture for 2-3 minutes.
- At this stage, add the cooked spaghetti. Give it a good mix with all the vegetables. Mix it for 1-2 minutes. Add the drained water and let it simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat. Squeeze 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice. Mix well and adjust the salt if required.
- Take out a portion of the pasta in a serving plate. Garnish it with basil, grated parmesan cheese and chili flakes. serve the Pasta Primavera With Fresh Basil Recipe along with Garlic Bread with Herb Butter Recipe and a glass of chilled wine.
- You can also add mushrooms, olives, zucchini, spinach etc. to make it vibrant and nutritious. Pour some good extra virgin olive oil just before serving the dish. It brings out the fresh flavors of the basil and veggies.
|450 grams Spaghetti Pasta|
|7 Green beans|
|1 Green Bell Pepper|
|1/3 cup Sweet corn|
|5 Cherry tomatoes|
|1/2 cup Broccoli|
|4 cloves Garlic|
|1 cup Basil leaves|
|3 tablespoon Olive Oil|
|, to taste Salt|
|, to taste Red Chilli flakes|
|1/4 cup Parmesan cheese ,|