Pasta Payasam Recipe – Fusion Payasam With Pasta
1-1/4 cup Linguine Pasta ,boiled
3 cups Milk
1/2 cup Sugar
1/2 teaspoons Cardamom Powder (Elaichi)
1 teaspoon Ghee
4-5 Cashew nuts, chopped
1 tablespoon Raisins
1 Saffron strands, few
Ground to paste
1/4 cup Fresh coconut, grated
4 Cashew nuts
How to make Pasta Payasam Recipe – Fusion Payasam With Pasta
- To begin with Pasta Payasam Recipe, boil the pasta until al dente and keep aside. Rinse it in cold water to prevent over cooking the pasta.
- Combine the coconut and cashew nuts ina mixer-jar and grind using very little warm water to make a smooth paste and keep aside.
- Next, heat a heavy bottomed sauce pan on medium flame,, add the sugar, cardamom powder and bring the milk to a brisk boil, add the coconut cashewnut paste and give it a stir. Stir in the cooked pasta, saffron and simmer for another 5 minutes until the payasam gets a good consistency.
- Once done, turn off the heat and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Heat ghee in a skillet over medium heat and add broken cashew pieces, fry until golden brown and crisp. Add the raisins and toss for a few seconds. Once done add it to the payasam and serve.
- Serve Pasta Payasam as a dessert along with an indian meal like Spinach Rice Recipe or simply as a snack for your kids.
|1-1/4 cup Linguine Pasta ,|
|3 cups Milk|
|1/2 cup Sugar|
|1/2 teaspoons Cardamom Powder (|
|1 teaspoon Ghee|
|4-5 Cashew nuts|
|1 tablespoon Raisins|
|1 Saffron strands|
|Ground to paste|
|1/4 cup Fresh coconut|
|4 Cashew nuts|