Pasta in Roasted Carrot & Red Pepper Sauce Recipes in Urdu
300 gram Penne pasta, boiled
2 Red Bell pepper Capsicum)(, sliced
2 Carrot(Gajjar) , sliced
1 Onion, sliced finely
4 cloves Garlic, chopped finely
1 teaspoon Red chilli powder
1 teaspoon Cumin powder(Jeera)
1 cup Milk
1/2 cup Water
, to taste Salt
1 teaspoon Mixed Herbs (Dried)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil ,for cooking
How to make Pasta in Roasted Carrot & Red Pepper Sauce
- To begin making Pasta In Roasted Red Pepper Sauce, prepare all the ingredients and keep them ready.
- Boil the pasta in water for about 6 to 10 minutes until it is cooked and is al dente. Once done, drain the water and run the pasta under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Drizzle some oil on the pasta and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan; add the onion and garlic and saute the onions until soft. Add the red capsicum and the carrots and roast them until they are just about cooked and have got a few roasted spots on it.
- Once the red pepper and carrots are roasted, allow it to cool a bit.
- Add the roasted peppers in a blender, along with milk, cheese slices, salt, red chilli powder and cumin powder.
- Blend all the ingredients until is creamy and smooth. Check the salt and seasonings and adjust to suit your taste.
- In a same pan; heat a little oil; add the cooked pasta and the herbs; toss for a few seconds and then add the roasted carrot and red bell pepper sauce.
- Toss the pasta well into the sauce on high heat for about 3 to 4 minutes until it gets well coated and turn off the heat.
- Transfer the Pasta In Carrot and Roasted Red Pepper Sauce into a serving bowl and serve hot immediately.
- Serve Pasta In Carrot and Roasted Red Pepper Sauce along with Sweet Corn Vegetable Soup for a light weekday dinner.
|300 gram Penne pasta|
|2 Red Bell pepper Capsicum)|
|4 cloves Garlic|
|1 teaspoon Red chilli powder|
|1 teaspoon Cumin powder|
|1 cup Milk|
|1/2 cup Water|
|, to taste Salt|
|1 teaspoon Mixed Herbs (|
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil ,|