Orange Peppermint Green Tea Punch Recipe in Urdu
2 cups Fresh orange juice
2 teaspoons Ginger ,grated
2 tablespoons Tea Monk Seiki Peppermint Green Tea
4 cups Chilled water
- To begin making the Orange Green Tea Punch Recipe, in a large saucepan, bring water to a boil and turn off the heat.
- Add the Seiki Peppermint Green Tea leaves, grated ginger to the boiled water and stir. Let the tea brew for 5 minutes.
- Strain the tea into a pitcher and discard the tea leaves. Allow the tea to cool and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours stir in the orange juice. Pour the Orange Green Tea Punch into serving glass, add ice cubes and serve chilled.
- Serve the Orange Green Tea Punch Recipe along with Roasted Vegetable Pesto Tart or a Indian Spicy Masala Cookie (Khara Biscuit) .
|2 cups Fresh orange juice|
|2 teaspoons Ginger ,|
|2 tablespoons Tea Monk Seiki Peppermint Green Tea|
|4 cups Chilled water|