NATIONAL’S PAKORA FRIED CHOPS RECIPE
- Marinate the chops in 3 tbsp National Tikka Boti Masala, 1 tbsp National Ginger Garlic Paste and 2 tbsp yogurt overnight. Cook them in 2 cups of water until tender and water is evaporated. It will take about 30 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Boil and mash the potatoes.
- To prepare the Potato masala add all the greens, red chili flakes, lemon juice, National Salt, National Cumin Powder and National Chili Garlic Sauce in the mashed potatoes and mix it well.
- Prepare the Pakora mixture by adding 3 tbsp water to ½ cup National Pakora Mix.
- Coat all the chops in the Potato Masala Mix first and then National Pakora Mix.
- Deep fry them in 2 cups of cooking oil, until golden brown.
- Serve with National Chili Garlic sauce
(Visited 1,362 times, 1 visits today)