NATIONAL’S KASHMIRI PULAO RECIPE
- In a bowl, add ground beef, chopped onion, chopped green chilies, National Salt, National Corn Flour, yogurt, chopped coriander, chopped ginger and mix them together.
- Make meat balls out of it.
- For Beef Stock: Bring the water to boiling point, add beef bones, whole onion, garlic cloves, ginger, fennel seeds, National Pulao Mix and cook for 2 hours straight on low flame. Now strain the stock and save it.
- In a pan, heat ghee and add National Ginger Garlic Paste, sauté for half a minute. Now add green chilies cracked, beef stock and let it boil.
- Add the meat balls and cook them for 4-6 minutes. Now add the rice and cook them on medium flame.
- Turn the flame to low and simmer for 10 mins.
- When ready, roast the almonds, pistachios, and walnuts in 1 tsp ghee and add as topping on the rice.
(Visited 10,390 times, 1 visits today)