NATIONAL’S CLASSIC CLUB SANDWICH RECIPE
- For Honey Mustard Sauce: Mix all the ingredients together.
- For BBQ Sauce: Mix all the ingredients together.
- For Chicken Spread: Mix National Classic Mayo, National Chili Garlic Sauce, crushed black pepper and shredded chicken together and keep it aside.
- Toast all the breads with 1 tsp butter on each slice. On the first slice, add dollop of the chicken spread, add BBQ sauce and place the other slice. Now generously add honey mustard sauce on the other slice, put fried egg, cucumber, iceberg, tomato, salad leave and smoked chicken filled.
- Press the sandwich and cut the edges.
- Serve it with French fries and National Tomato Ketchup.
(Visited 10,292 times, 1 visits today)