NATIONAL’S ACHARI WRAPS RECIPE
- Heat ½ cup Cooking Oil in a pan, add 1 tbsp National Ginger Garlic Paste and 1 tsp fenugreek seeds, sautéed for a while, add in 3-4 whole green chilies, keep stirring and now add in 1 kg of minced Chicken and keep stirring it until it turns light brown.
- Stir in 1 tsp National Red Chili Powder, 1 tbsp National Cumin Seed, 1 tbsp Natioanl Coriander, fresh green chilies, 4 whole red pepper, 1 tbsp Lemon juice, National Salt to taste and 10-15 fresh curry leaves. Keep stirring for another 4-5 minutes.
- Just before switching off the flame, add in 1 medium chopped tomato and let it cook for another minute or so.
- Pre heat oven at 200 C and lightly bake tortilla wraps and set them aside.
- To serve, take individual servings of Chicken Achari mixture into the center of lettuce leaf, put lettuce leaf on top of tortilla wrap and serve in taco style.
(Visited 2,109 times, 1 visits today)