Mustard Crisp Chicken Recipe in Urdu
- Line a 15×10×1-inch baking pan with foil, set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together Dijon mustard, water, thyme, garlic, black pepper and paprika, set aside.
- In another bowl or a plastic bag, place bread crumbs, set aside.
- Dip the chicken pieces into mustard mixture, allowing excess to drip off.
- Roll or shake chicken in the bread crumbs.
- Arrange the coated chicken pieces in the prepared pan so the pieces do not touch.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours.
- To bake, preheat the oven to 190°c.
- Drizzle the chicken with the melted margarine.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 to 50 minutes or until coating is golden.
- Do not turn during baking.
- Serve warm.
(Visited 6,905 times, 1 visits today)