Mushroom Masala Cheese Omelette Recipe in Urdu
2 Whole Eggs
10 Button mushrooms ,roughly chopped
1/2 Onion , finely chopped
1 Green Chilli , finely chopped
1/2 Tomatofinely chopped
4 Black olives ,finely chopped
`1 tablespoon Cheese , grated
Coriander (Dhania) Leaves ,a small bunch chopped
Salt and Pepper , to taste
1 teaspoon Cooking oil , for cooking
- To begin making Mushroom Masala Omelette Recipe, first prep all the ingredients and keep them ready.
- In a mixing bowl, break the eggs and whisk them up well along with salt, pepper, olives, cheese and tomatoes. Keep this aside.
- Heat oil in an omelette pan over medium heat; add the mushrooms, onions and green chillies and saute until the onions and mushrooms are slightly roasted.
- Once roasted, add the egg omelette cheese mixture into the roasted onion and mushrooms.
- Swirl the pan to spread the omelette mixture and gently combine the onions and mushrooms and spread it around.
- Keep the heat on low and cook the omelette until you notice the top is getting steamed and cooked. You can also optionally cover the pan and cook the omelette faster.
- Once the top is cooked, fold the omelette into half and cook for another few minutes is required and turn off the heat. You can also optionally flip the omelette and cook it on both sides.
- Serve the Mushroom Masala Omelette along with a Toast, fruits and a cup of Masala Chai or Filter Coffee.
|2 Whole Eggs|
|10 Button mushrooms ,|
|1/2 Onion , finely chopped|
|1 Green Chilli , finely chopped|
|4 Black olives ,|
|`1 tablespoon Cheese , grated|
|Coriander (Dhania) Leaves ,|
|Salt and Pepper , to taste|
|1 teaspoon Cooking oil , for cooking|