Mushroom & Bean Sloppy Joe Recipe in Urdu
4 Burger buns
200 grams Button mushrooms ,sliced
1 Onionfinely chopped
6 cloves Garlicfinely chopped
1 Red Bell pepper (Capsicum)finely chopped
1 cup Rajma (Large Kidney Beans)soaked and cooked
1/4 cup Homemade tomato puree
1 tablespoon Brown Sugar (Demerara Sugar)
2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
4 tablespoons Eggless Mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon Salt
- To begin making the Mushroom & Bean Sloppy Joe Recipe, soak the rajma beans for at least 8 hours and keep it ready.
- Pressure cook the rajma for about 30 minutes until the rajma is soft and completely cooked through. Once done, allow the pressure to release completely.
- After the pressure is released open the pressure cooker & drain out the excess water from the rajma. You can use this as a stock or when cooking rice.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic, mushrooms, onion and capsicum.Saute until the onions and capsicum have become tender.
- Once done add in the cooked rajma beans, tomato puree, brown sugar, sriracha sauce,and salt to taste. Stir fry on high heat for about a minute and then add 2 tablespoon of mayonnaise. Stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes till the mixture becomes thick. Stir continuously to ensure that the rajma mixture does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Once the mixture has come together turn off the heat and keep it aside.
- Slice and toast the buns with olive oil in a skillet until it has become browned and crisp.
- The final step is to assemble the Mushroom & Bean Sloppy Joe.
- Take a slice of burger bun and spread mayonnaise on the bun. Add sliced cucumber and then add a tablespoon of the rajma filling. Next add some sliced onions on top of the rajma filling. Finally place the other half of the burger bun and serve.
- Serve the Mushroom & Bean Sloppy Joe Recipe along with delicious Rich Chocolate Almond Brownie along with vanilla ice cream for a delicious weekend dinner with your family.
|4 Burger buns|
|200 grams Button mushrooms ,|
|6 cloves Garlic|
|1 Red Bell pepper (Capsicum)|
|1 cup Rajma (Large Kidney Beans)|
|1/4 cup Homemade tomato puree|
|1 tablespoon Brown Sugar (Demerara Sugar)|
|2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce|
|4 tablespoons Eggless Mayonnaise|
|1/2 teaspoon Salt|