Murgh-e-musalam Recipe in Urdu
- Mark cuts on chicken.
- In a mixing bowl, mix gram flour, brown onion, garlic paste, coriander powder, chili paste, cumin, red chili powder, all spice, black pepper crushed, food, color, tamarind paste, vinegar, few drops of kewra essence, oil and salt to make batter.
- Now marinate chicken in this batter for 2 hours.
- Now place chicken in pre heated oven on 160 c for 35 to 40 minutes to bake.
- For rice:
- Take a pan and put clarified butter with cloves, cinnamon sticks, big cardamom and bay leaves and cook it till it sizzle.
- Then add garlic paste, rice, salt and water to boil.
- When rice is ready add few drops of kewra essence and pinch of food color and simmer it.
- Now dish it out rice in a platter and put chicken from top and garnish with sliced egg.
- In the end add brown onion on top.
(Visited 2,930 times, 1 visits today)