Multigrain Pizza with Roasted Vegetables Recipe in Urdu
- To begin making the Multigrain Pizza Dough Recipe, into the 3/4 cup of warm water, add in the honey to the water and stir well.
- In a bowl of the stand mixer or in a large bowl; add in the whole wheat flour, the oat flour, sesame seeds, instant dry yeast and some salt to taste. Mix all the dry ingredients together
- Next slowly add in the warm water and the honey and knead until all the flour is combined.
- Coat the dough with a tablespoon of olive oil. Cover the dough and let it rest in a warm place until doubled in size, about 2 hours.
- After about two hours, you can choose to place the dough in the refrigerator and store this risen dough for 3 to 4 days and make mini or large pizzas as and when required for your family. Making a pizza with multi grains is healthy, quick and easy to bake too.
- I hope you liked the recipe of the Multigrain Pizza Dough and give it a try in your kitchen
- *Method to make the Multigrain Pizza with Roasted Vegetables
- To begin making the Multigrain Roasted Vegetable Pizza recipe, we will first preheat the oven to 220 C. Make sure the oven is preheated for at least 20 minutes. The intense heat helps bake the pizza perfectly
- While the oven is preheating; we will proceed to make the topping for the pizza. Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a wok, add in the bell peppers, zucchini and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle some salt and stir fry on high heat until lightly softened. Once done turn off the heat.
- Dust the pizza pans with flour and some cornmeal or semolina. This will prevent the dough from sticking to your pizza pan. I am sprinkling it with some sesame seeds as shown in the video recipe.
- Roll out the pizza dough such that it fits well into the pan or you could roll it out to suit the thickness you like.
- You can roll the pizza thin or think based on your preference.
- Place the rolled pizza onto the pan and we will pre-bake the crust for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Once pre baked, spread the sauce on the half baked dough.
- Next layer the pizza with the roasted vegetables and finally the cheese.
- Place the pizza back in the oven and bake until you notice the crust is beginning to brown and the cheese is bubbling. About 7 to 10 minutes.
- Once baked, remove the pizza from the oven and allow it to rest for a couple of minutes before slicing and serving.
- You can also optionally sprinkle some oregano or pizza seasoning and serve.
- Enjoy the Roasted Vegetable Pizza with Multigrain Crust with friends and family during parties or even for a weeknight dinner.
- Serve the Multigrain Pizza with Roasted Vegetables along with White Sauce Pasta, Garlic Bread and Lemon Custard Tart for your weekend dinner.
(Visited 3,842 times, 1 visits today)