Mughlai Qorma Recipe in Urdu
- Heat ghee in a deep pan over medium heat. Saute chopped onion in it till golden brown. Remove from the ghee and keep aside.
- Blend together almond, pistachios and poppy seeds with a little water.
- In the remaining ghee add chicken and mix whole spice. Cook till chicken turn into golden brown color.
- Then add ginger garlic paste and cook for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Whip yogurt with chili powder, coriander powder, tomato paste and desiccated coconut.
- Mix the yogurt mixture well and add to the chicken mixture. Cook for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Now add almond and pistachio paste. Mix well, cover and cook for 10 – 12 minutes.
- Finely crush the brown onion and add to chicken mixture. Also add kewra water and mix well.
- Let it cook for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked thorough and sauce is thickened. Dish it out.
- Serve hot with naan.
(Visited 3,964 times, 1 visits today)