Mexican Chicken Soup Recipe in Urdu
- To begin making the Mexican Chicken Soup recipe, heat oil in a sauce pan on medium heat and add chopped garlic, green chilies, celery, onions and saute till onion softens.
- this will take about 3-4 minutes.
- Now add carrots, corn kernels, chilli powder, cumin powder, salt and mix well. Fry for another couple of minutes.
- Now slowly add chicken broth and let the vegetables cook in low heat. This may take 10 to 12 mins.
- Once the broth starts reducing, add tomatoes, oregano and give it a boil.
- Lower the flame and let the soup cook till tomatoes turn mushy.
- Add cooked chicken pieces and lime juice. Check salt and adjust the seasoning as per choice.
- Add chopped coriander and turn off the gas. Serve hot with a garnish of fresh veggies and some broken lemon grass (optional).
- Serve Mexican Chicken Soup with some hot Whole Wheat Stuffed Bread Sticks Recipe and Baked Mexican Rice for weekend dinner.