Masala Chai Recipe – Indian Spiced Tea Recipe in Urdu
2 cups Water
1 tablespoon Loose leaf tea ,Red Label or Lipton or Assam
1 teaspoon Ginger ,grated
1 teaspoon Cardamom Powder (Elaichi)
1 teaspoon Black pepper powder
1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder (Dalchini)
1/4 cup Milk
Sugar, to taste
- To begin making the Masala Chai Recipe, warm milk and keep aside.
- In a saucepan bring two cups of water and the ground spices and ginger to a boil. Allow it to boil for a few minutes so the water gets flavored with the spices.
- Add in the tea leaves and allow the tea mixture to come to a boil and let it simmer for less than a minute till the color of the water changes to a maroon colour. Turn off the heat, cover the pan and allow the tea to brew for a few minutes.
- Pour in the warm milk and give the tea a stir.
- Using a small strainer filter the tea to individual cups or a teapot. Stir in the sugar to taste.
- Serve the Masala Chai hot with some of the Tea Time Snacks.
|2 cups Water|
|1 tablespoon Loose leaf tea ,|
|1 teaspoon Ginger ,|
|1 teaspoon Cardamom Powder (Elaichi)|
|1 teaspoon Black pepper powder|
|1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder (Dalchini)|
|1/4 cup Milk|