Maple Sweet Potato Bread Recipe in Urdu
- To start making Maple Sweet Potato Bread, our first step is to make the sweet potato puree. To make the puree, peel and cut the sweet potatoes. Heat a teaspoon of oil in a wok and stir fry the potatoes on medium heat until roasted and soft. Cover the pan to cook the potatoes, so they get cooked well from the inside. Once the potatoes are cooked, allow it to cool a little and them make a fine puree adding very little water using a blender. Keep the sweet potato puree aside.
- Preheat your oven to 180 C. Grease a 7-inch loaf pan with some butter and line the base with the parchment paper. Set aside while you prepare the batter for the bread.
- In a large bowl, sift together the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, baking soda, salt, ground cinnamon and nutmeg. Once sifted, add the brown sugar, powdered oats and stir to combine.
- In another medium bowl whisk the egg (or the flax meal egg replacer), milk and vanilla extract together. You can use an electric hand blender as well for whisking the liquids. Add the sweet potato puree, maple syrup, olive oil to the mixture and whisk once again using the electric hand blender at medium speed until all the ingredients are well combined into a fluffy bread batter. Gradually add the flour and continue to beat until all the flour is well incorporated into the batter.
- Add the chopped pecans and chia seeds to the batter. Stir to combine.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for about 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean. Remove from the oven and allow the Maple Sweet Potato Bread to cool down on the wire rack.
- Serve the bread as a quick and wholesome weekday breakfast along with some fruits or you can also serve them with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for the Dessert.