Mansaf Recipe (Jordanian Dish) Recipe in Urdu
Mansaf Recipe is a very famous dish relate to Pakistani Food, Mansaf Recipe almost served at every restaurant and we can easily make it at home as well, Especially this is a very instant and popular recipe you can make it for lunch, breakfast or for dinner as well.
Recipe Cooking Method:
Direction for Mutton Stock:
- In a cooking pan, add onion, garlic, mutton, garam masala, salt, water and cook for a while.
- Now remove the foam then cover and cook it for 25-30 Minutes
- After that separate mutton stock and mutton.Direction for Yogurt Mixture:
- In a cooking pan, add cooking oil, garlic paste, yogurt, turmeric and cook for a while.
- Now, add mutton stock, mutton and cover it for 20 minutes on low medium flame.
- After that separate mutton and yogurt mixture.Direction for Rice:
- In a cooking pot, add butter and melt it then add almond and fry it.
- Now, let the almond out from the pot and add soaked rice in it
- After that, add cumin powder, cardamom powder, salt, hot water and cook until water is evaporated
- Then steam for 10 minutes on low flame.How to serve:
- Place the chapati on a plate and then drizzle the yogurt mixture and then add some cooked rice on it now place the mutton on it and garnish with the fried almonds
- and fresh coriander.