Mango Iced Tea Recipe in Urdu
- To begin making the Mango Iced Tea, firstly wash, peel, chop the mangoes and puree them in a blender and refrigerate it.
- Heat water in a sauce pan and dip the tea bags and turn off the gas. Let the tea bag rest in the pan for a while till the water cools completely.
- Remove the tea bags and refrigerate the black tea. In a blender jar, add chilled tea, mango puree, lemon juice and sugar and blend together.
- Pour the prepared Mango Iced Tea in the serving glass. Add plenty of ice, some lemon slices and mint leaf to garnish.
- Serve Mango Iced Tea to beat the scorching heat this summer along with snacks like Muesli Banana Fritters and Gobi Matar Mini Samosa.