Makhana Badam Mixture Recipe in Urdu
1 cup Badam (Almond)
2 cups Phool Makhana (Lotus Seeds)
1/3 cup Sunflower seeds
1 tablespoon Ghee
1 pinch Salt
1/4 cup Jaggery , crushed
- To begin making the Makhana Badam Mixture/ Trail Mix, in a mixing bowl, combine the makhanas along with the salt and ghee and toss it well, ensuring all the makhanas are evenly coated.
- Preheat an oven to 180 degree celsius.
- Transfer the ghee coated makhanas onto a baking tray and allow them to roast for a good 15-18 minutes, until they turn crisp.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a mixing bowl.
- In the same tray place the almonds and allow them to roast for 10-12 minutes, remove from the oven and transfer it into the same the bowl as the makhanas.
- Into the makhana badam mix, add in the sunflower seeds, jaggery and give it a good mix.
- Transfer this entire mixture back into the tray and flash bake for 5-7 minutes, at 200 degree celsius. This process will allow the jaggery to melt. Once done, remove from the oven and allow it to cool.
- The Makhana Badam Mixture/ Trail Mix will be a little sticky till it dries up. Once it dries up and cools down, transfer the Makhana Badam Mixture/ Trail Mix into an airtight container and store.
- You can make this for the festival for Diwali and serve it as a healthy snack for friends and family.
- Serve Makhana Badam Mixture/ Trail Mix as an on the go snack for road trips or picnics or serve it as an evening snack along with a Fresh Figs Strawberry and Banana Smoothie Recipe.
|1 cup Badam (Almond)|
|2 cups Phool Makhana (Lotus Seeds)|
|1/3 cup Sunflower seeds|
|1 tablespoon Ghee|
|1 pinch Salt|
|1/4 cup Jaggery , crushed|