Lemon Ginger Iced Tea Recipe in Urdu
1 cup Water
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup Honey
1/3 cup Ginger (peeled & sliced)
3/4 cup Lemon juice
2 Lemon peel
3 cups Water
3-4 Green tea bags
Lemon Ginger Iced Tea Recipe is a very famous dish relate to Pakistani Food, Lemon Ginger Iced Tea almost served at every restaurant and we can easily make it at home as well, Especially Lemon Ginger Iced Tea is a very instant and popular recipe you can make it for lunch, breakfast or for dinner as well.
Recipe Cooking Method:
- In a medium saucepan, stir together water, sugar, honey over medium heat.
- Let it simmer, once the sugar is completely dissolved, remove from heat and add ginger, lemon juice and lemon peel. Stir and let the syrup cool to room temperature.
- Once cooled, strain syrup to remove the ginger and lemon peel and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Boil water, let the tea bags steep for at least 5 minutes and refrigerate.
- Mix 1 & 1/2 cup of tea with 1 & 1/2 cup of syrup, mix well and serve chilled.
|1 cup Water|
|1/2 cup sugar|
|1/2 cup Honey|
|1/3 cup Ginger (peeled & sliced)|
|3/4 cup Lemon juice|
|2 Lemon peel|
|3 cups Water|
|3-4 Green tea bags|