Lebanese Fattoush Salad Recipe in Urdu
2 Whole Wheat Pita Bread
1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Few Spring Onion (Bulb & Greens) ,roughly chopped
1 clove Garlicgrated
1 Iceberg lettuce , small bunch,torn into bite size pieces
1/4 cup Parsley leavesfinely chopped
2 Tomato ,cut into chunks
1 Cucumberpeeled, seeded and diced
1/4 cup Mooli/ Mullangi (Radish) ,sliced
1 Red Bell pepper (Capsicum) ,diced
100 gram Feta Cheese ,crumbled (optional)
1 tablespoon Lemon juice
1 tablespoon Fresh Thyme leaves, finely chopped
1/4 teaspoon Red chilli powder
Salt and Pepper ,to taste
- To start making Lebanese Fattoush Salad, first cut the pita bread into small wedges. In a medium bowl, toss the pita wedges with a tablespoon of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper as per taste.
- Heat the grill pan over medium heat. Spread out the pita wedges on the grill pan and grill pita wedges till crisp on both sides. Turn off the heat. Remove from the pan and keep aside until required.
- In a salad bowl add the chopped green onions, lettuce, parsley, tomatoes, cucumber, radish, bell pepper. Toss to combine. Set aside while you prepare the dressing.
- To make the dressing, combine the remaining olive oil, grated garlic, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, thyme, chili powder in a bowl or jar with a tight fitting lid. Shake the jar to combine the dressing ingredients or whisk until combined well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and gently toss the vegetables in the dressing. Add the toasted pita wedges to the salad. Sprinkle crumbled feta cheese over the salad.
- Serve Lebanese Fattoush Salad along with Lebanese Style Mujaddara and Creme Caramel Flan for a complete weeknight dinner.
|2 Whole Wheat Pita Bread|
|1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|Few Spring Onion (Bulb & Greens) ,|
|1 clove Garlic|
|1 Iceberg lettuce , small bunch,|
|1/4 cup Parsley leaves|
|2 Tomato ,|
|1/4 cup Mooli/ Mullangi (Radish) ,|
|1 Red Bell pepper (Capsicum) ,|
|100 gram Feta Cheese ,|
|1 tablespoon Lemon juice|
|1 tablespoon Fresh Thyme leaves|
|1/4 teaspoon Red chilli powder|
|Salt and Pepper ,|