Lauki Ka Halwa Recipe in Urdu
- 2 bottle gourds Lauki
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup clarified butter
- 250 gm dry milk powder
- 50 gm almondssliced
- 50 gm pistachiossliced
- 2 tbsp kewra essence
- Peel bottle gourds then remove the seeds.
- Grate bottle gourd properly.
- Now boil grated bottle gourd in small quantity of water until tender.
- Drain and keep aside.
- Heat a clarified butter in a pan on low heat.
- Add boiled bottle gourd and fry for 5 minutes or until all water dries up.
- Now add sugar and kewra essence.
- Cook on low flame for 10 minutes or until sugar has dissolved.
- Add dried milk.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Take it out in a serving bowl.
- Garnish with almonds and pistachios.
- Delicious Lauki Ka Halwa is ready to serve.
(Visited 8,588 times, 1 visits today)
|2 bottle gourds Lauki|
|1 cup white sugar|
|1/4 cup clarified butter|
|250 gm dry milk powder|
|50 gm almonds|
|50 gm pistachios|
|2 tbsp kewra essence|