Koresa Shashlik with Macaroni Pilaff Recipe in Urdu
- Add finely chopped garlic, lemon squeezed, paprika or red chili powder, nutmeg powder, ground cinnamon, saffron color, oil and salt and black pepper to boneless chicken and marinate for 10 – 12 minutes.
- Chop a tomato, onion and capsicum into cubes.
- Add oil to a pan and cook marinated chicken on medium flame until your chicken is tender.
- Then add vegetable cubes to it, stir briefly and take off the flame.
- In a medium cooking pot, heat oil and add finely sliced onion, macaroni and a cup of water.
- Cook until the water dries up.
- Your Koresa Shashlik with Macaroni Pilaff is ready.
(Visited 2,015 times, 1 visits today)