Kiwi Raw Mango Mint Masala Sherbet Recipe in Urdu
1 Mango (Raw) , peeled
1 Kiwi , peeled and cubed
3 sprig Mint Leaves (Pudina)
5 tablespoons Sugar
2 teaspoon Cumin powder (Jeera) , roasted
1/2 teaspoon Black Salt (Kala Namak)
1/4 teaspoon Black pepper powder
1 Green Chilli , optional
1 teaspoon Chaat Masala Powder
10 Ice cubes
- To begin making the Kiwi Raw Mango Mint Masala Sherbet, boil the raw mango in water until the skin is soft. Remove the mango from water and discard the skin. Extract the pulp and keep it aside in a bowl.
- Our next step is to blend all the ingredients along with the kiwi and mango pulp.
- Into a mixer grinder add all the ingredients like the kiwi, mango pulp,mint leaves, sugar, cumin powder, black salt, pepper powder,chaat masala and blend to made a smooth puree.
- Add water, to adjust the consistency of the Kiwi Raw Mango Drink. Check the salt and spice levels and adjust to suit your taste.
- Strain the Kiwi Raw Mango Mint Masala Sherbet using a fine mesh strainer and pour into a glass to serve.
- Serve Kiwi Raw Mango Mint Masala Sherbet with Schezwan Style Chinese Veg Samosa Recipe or Grilled Spicy Potato Sandwich in the evening.
|1 Mango (Raw) , peeled|
|1 Kiwi , peeled and cubed|
|3 sprig Mint Leaves (Pudina)|
|5 tablespoons Sugar|
|2 teaspoon Cumin powder (Jeera) , roasted|
|1/2 teaspoon Black Salt (Kala Namak)|
|1/4 teaspoon Black pepper powder|
|1 Green Chilli , optional|
|1 teaspoon Chaat Masala Powder|
|10 Ice cubes|