Kiwi Popsicles Recipe – Without Sugar Recipe in Urdu
100 grams Danone Greek Yogurt
2 tablespoons Honey
- To begin making the Kiwi Popsicles recipe, first peel the kiwis and cut them into round slices.
- Next in a mixer grinder jar and add Greek yogurt, two kiwis, honey and blend everything together to form a thick puree. Adjust the sweetness to your liking.
- Pour the kiwi Popsicle mixture into the Popsicle molds and put the remaining kiwi slices in each of the mold. Freeze these Popsicle overnight.
- Once you take out frozen Popsicle from fridge, run Popsicle molds under water to de mold the kiwi Popsicle.
- Serve Kiwi Popsicle as a dessert after your delicious Italian meal of Aglio Olio Pasta and Perfect Gooey Mozzarella Garlic Bread Recipe.
|100 grams Danone Greek Yogurt|
|2 tablespoons Honey|