Kesar Peach Rabdi (Saffron Peach Rabdi) Recipe in Urdu
1 liter Full fat milk
1 cup Peach(finally chopped)
5 tbsp Sugar
1/4 cup Water
A generous pinch of saffron
Almond and saffron for garnish
- Cook together peach, sugar and water till it gets like thick sauce. Stir occasionally. Set aside when ready.
- Add milk in a wide heavy pan and boil it. When it starts boiling, simmer on low heat.
- A layer of malai (cream) will form at the top of milk. Now, with the help of spatula keep collecting the malai on the sides of the pan.
- Do this process till the milk is reduced to 1/3, this process will take 3-4 hours. Keep stirring milk to avoid burning.
- After that scrap the collected malai from the sides. Add it back to the milk along with saffron.
- Simmer for another 5 minutes and remove from stove. Now, add cooked peach sugar mixture and mix.
- Garnish with slivered almonds and saffron. Cool in refrigerate for few hours before serving.
|1 liter Full fat milk|
|1 cup Peach|
|5 tbsp Sugar|
|1/4 cup Water|
|A generous pinch of saffron|
|Almond and saffron for garnish|