Kashmiri Kehwa Recipe in Urdu
1/4 Tea leavesTBSP
2 Green cardamom
1/8 Black PepperTBSP (Crushed)
SaffronA Few Strands
1/2 Lemon juiceTBSP (Optional)
Kashmiri Kehwa Recipe is a very famous dish relate to Pakistani Food, Kashmiri Kehwa almost served at every restaurant and we can easily make it at home as well, Especially Kashmiri Kehwa is a very instant and popular recipe you can make it for lunch, breakfast or for dinner as well.
Recipe Cooking Method:
- Put 1 1/4 cups of water in a sauce pan.
- Add Sugar, black pepper, ginger and Cinnamon; allow boiling it for 1 minute.
- Add tea leaves and boil for 30 seconds and filter it.
- Now add cardamom, saffron and half-crushed almonds.
- Add lemon juice if you desire and drink.