Karela Kadhi Recipe in Urdu
- To prepare Karela Kadhi Recipe, whisk together curd, water and besan well making sure no lumps are formed. Keep it aside.
- Slice bitter gourd, soak them in salted water until use, this will remove some of the bitterness from the gourd.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan. Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and let it splutter. Add onions and sauté until translucent.
- Once the onions are soft and translucent, add curry leaves, green chilli, garlic paste and sauté until there is no raw smell of ginger left.
- Add sliced bitter gourd and sauté for about 5 to 7 minutes. Add salt to taste.
- Finally, add besan yogurt mix and stir. Simmer and let it cook until you it begins to boil. Once done, switch off the heat and serve.
- Serve Karela Kadhi Recipe along with Jeera Rice, Phulka, Bharwa Besan Mirch and Kachumber Salad for a weekday meal.
(Visited 2,683 times, 1 visits today)