Kabuli Pulao Recipe in Urdu
- Step by step Cooking Method:
- 1- In a pan, add water (3 cups), mutton, salt, onion cube cutting (half), garlic clove, whole garam masala (5 gm) and cook until tender. After that remove the foam and separate the mutton stock.
- 2- In a bow, add water, Guard Rice and set aside for 20-25 minutes.
- 3- Now in another pan, add water (1 cup), carrot, sugar, cardamom powder, raisin, Almonds, cashew, pistachio and cook for 2-3 minutes, then stir it.
- 4- In another pan, add cooking oil, onion slice cutting (1-1/2), whole cumin, whole garam masala (5 gm), green chili, fry until light brown.
- 5- Now, add garlic chopped, cooked mutton, salt, cumin powder, coriander powder, yogurt and cook for 5 minutes.
- 6- Now, add mutton stock, soaked Guard Rice and cook until water remains in little quantity, then add garnish and simmer for
(Visited 7,205 times, 1 visits today)