Jalapeno Cheese Samosa Recipe in Urdu
Jalapeno Cheese Samosa Recipe is a very famous dish, We can easily make Jalapeno Cheese Samosa at home as well, Especially Jalapeno Cheese Samosa is a very instant and popular recipe you can make it for lunch, breakfast or for dinner as well. Jalapeno Cheese Samosa is one of the most loved dishes and now you don’t need to go outside such as street food or at any restaurant for this because here is the easiest way to make it at home. We do have its Nutritional Facts of the recipe for the health conscious people out there so you can make changes according to your diet plan as well.
Recipe Cooking Method:
- To begin making the Jalapeno Cheese Samosa Recipe, first we will make the samosa crust.
To make the Samosa crust
- Into a mixing bowl add the flour, ghee, ajwain and salt to taste. Mix all the ingredients till you get a crumb like texture.
- Add more ghee if required. The texture should be such that when you holds together the dough should form into a ball and when left breaks apart.
- Once you achieve this texture add little water at a time and knead to make a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into small portions. Cover and keep aside.
For the Samosa filling
- Into a mixing bowl add the grated cheese, britannia Four Pepper Cheese Spreadz, Jalapenos and coriander leaves. Mixx well to combine. Keep aside.
To make the samosa.
- Dust a surface with flour and roll each portion of the dough into 6 inch diameter circle. Cut the circle into half.
- Take a semicircle and spread water lightly all along the edges of the semicircle.
- Fold the semi circle into a cone shape and fill the cone with two tablespoons of the cheese filling.
- Seal the cone to make a triangle shape samosa.
- Slide the cheese samosa into the preheated oil and deep fry on medium heat until golden brown and crisp.
- Once done transfer the Jalapeno Cheese Samosa Recipe into a plate with an oil absorbent paper and serve hot.
- Serve Jalapeno Cheese Samosa Recipe as an evening snack or as a party appetizer with Green Chutney Recipe – Coriander Mint Chutney Recipe and tomato ketchup.