Instant Sooji Oats Dhokla & Steamed Semolina & Oats Dhokla Recipe in Urdu
1 cup Sooji (Semolina/ Rava)roasted
1/2 cup Instant Oats (Oatmeal)
1/2 cup Curd (Dahi / Yogurt)
1 teaspoons Enos fruit salt
Salt ,to taste
Red chilli powder ,for sprinkling
1 tablespoons Vegetable Oilplus extra oil for greasing
1/2 teaspoon Mustard seeds
1 teaspoon Sesame seeds (Til seeds)
1/4 teaspoon SSP Asafoetida (Hing)
2 Green Chillies , slit
5 Curry leaves
Coriander (Dhania)Leaves , a few, chopped
- To begin making the Instant Sooji Oats Dhokla Recipe, add the roasted sooji, instant oats, yogurt, salt to taste in a bowl. Add little water at a time and stir to make a thick batter.
- Allow the batter to rest for 5 minutes and add enos salt. Stir well to combine.
- Prepare the steamer by pouring water and preheating it on medium heat. Grease the dhokla pans with a little oil.
- Pour the dhokla batter into the greased dhokla plates. Sprinkle some chilli powder over the dhokla and place in dhokla steamer.
- Cover the steamer and let it steam for about 10-15 minutes until a tester, like a butter knife, when inserted comes out clean. Once done turn off the heat. Remove the stand from the steamer and allow it to rest for a couple of minutes.
- Cut the Sooji Oats Dhokla into squares or diamonds and arrange them on a serving platter and keep aside.
- Into a preheated pan add oil. Once the oil is hot add the mustard seeds, sesame seeds and asafoetida. Allow the seeds to crackle.
- Once done add the green chillies, curry leaves. Stir for a few seconds and turn off the heat. Spread the seasoning over the Sooji Oats Dhokla. Garnish with a few chopped coriander leaves and grated coconut and serve.
- Serve this Instant Sooji Oats Dhokla Recipe – Steamed Semolina & Oats Dhokla with Green Chutney and Masala Chai for breakfast or a tea time snack
|1 cup Sooji (Semolina/ Rava)|
|1/2 cup Instant Oats (Oatmeal)|
|1/2 cup Curd (Dahi / Yogurt)|
|1 teaspoons Enos fruit salt|
|Red chilli powder ,|
|1 tablespoons Vegetable Oil|
|1/2 teaspoon Mustard seeds|
|1 teaspoon Sesame seeds (Til seeds)|
|1/4 teaspoon SSP Asafoetida (Hing)|
|2 Green Chillies , slit|
|5 Curry leaves|