Hot Pot Recipe in Urdu
- In a cooking pot, add chicken bones, carrot, garlic cloves crushed, ginger and spring onions.
- Also add 2 jugs of water and leave to cook for 2 – 3 hours.
- Strain out chicken stock and keep aside bones and vegetables.
- For Fish:
- In a mixing bowl, add ginger garlic paste, soya sauce, crushed black pepper, red chili powder, salt and olive oil.
- Mix all spices and marinate fish in the mix for half an hour.
- Bake fish in the pre heated oven at 200 c for 15 – 20 minutes.
- For Garnishing:
- Add green chilies and vinegar to a blender jug and blend.
- In a pan, add olive oil and cloves of garlic with chicken stock and fry.
- In a serving bowl, place boiled noodles and pour soup over it.
- Now layer with a bunch of boiled spinach and then baked fish.
- Mix a carrot, sautéed garlic, crushed black pepper, red chili flakes, green chilies mix and salt.
- Add this on the top of the dish and garnish with spring onion and serve.
(Visited 4,504 times, 1 visits today)