Homemade Kit Kat Bars Recipe in Urdu
200 grams Milk chocolate
200 grams White Chocolate
- To begin maling the Homemade Kit Kat Bars Recipe, take a large baking or metal sheet pan and line with aluminium foil or parchment paper.
- Chop the chocolates into small pieces ,to facilitate the melting process and keep them in separate bowls.
- First let us make the milk chocolate kit kat bars.
- Set up a double boiler (a small pan with boiling simmering water on which to place the bowl of chopped chocolates). As the bottom of the bowl heats up, the chocolate will start melting. Keep stirring till completely melted.Remove from heat and mix well till chocolate is smooth and without lumps.
- Take one chocolate wafer and dip in the melted chocolate. Pour chocolate on the wafer with a spoon to coat completely, turning it often with the spoon. Gently lift the coated wafer with a fork and tap the fork on the edge of the bowl so that excess chocolate drips and then gently place the chocolate coated wafer on foil-lined pan.
- Continue with all the chocolate wafers the same way.
- Do the same process with strawberry wafers and white chocolate.Once you have dipped all your wafers, allow the bars to set completely in the foil-lined pan. You can place the kit kat bars in the refrigerator as well to set quickly.
- Once it has set completely, gently slide it out from the foil and serve these crunchy, chocolaty homemade Kit Kat bars or take a bite yourself!!
- Serve Homemade Kit Kat bars recipe with a glass of Chickoo Banana Date Smoothie Recipe to kids as an after school snack.
|200 grams Milk chocolate|
|200 grams White Chocolate|