Homemade Black Bean Burger Recipe in Urdu
1 cup Canned black beans
2 tablespoons Olive Oil
1 Onionfinely chopped
2 cloves Garlic , grated
1 inch Ginger ,grated
Mint Leaves (Pudina) ,a small bunch finely chopped
1/2 cup Bread crumbs
1/2 cup Oats Flour
- To begin making Homemade Black Bean Burger Recipe, soak the beans for at least 8 hours.
- After 8 hours, transfer the beans along with the water into a pressure cooker and pressure cook for 6-8 whistles.
- Turn off the flame and allow the pressure to release naturally.
- Open the cooker, drain the excess water and keep the beans aside. Click here to see the video of how to cook beans and legumes in the pressure cooker.
- The next step is to combine all the ingredients for the burger pattie in a large mixing bowl.
- Into a food processor, add the onion, ginger, garlic, cooked black beans, breadcrumbs, oat flour, mint leaves, paprika, oregano, required salt, pepper and process until everything is combined well enough until the epatty mixture comes together.
- Transfer the mixer to a large mixing bowl and check the salt and spices. Adjust to suit your taste. Shape the black bean burger pattie into 4 medium size patties and refrigerate for 30 minutes. The size of the pattie will depend on the size of your burger bun.
- The next step is to cook the patties on a skillet. Preheat and grease the skillet with oil.
- Place the burger patties on the preheated skillet and cook until browned on both sides. You can optionally drizzle a bit of oil and continue to cook.Once burger patties are browned evenly turn off the heat. Place the cheese slices over the patties. Heat from the burger will melt the cheese.
- Place the cheese slices over the patties. Heat from the burger will melt the cheese.
- Take the whole wheat sandwich buns, cut them half horizontally, add mustard sauce on both sides of the bun. Place the cooked black bean patties and top with lettuce, sliced tomatoes and onions. Serve hot.
- Wrap the Homemade Black Bean Burger into parchment paper and take them for summer picnics or have a fun summer afternoon lunch with a smoothie.
- Serve Homemade Black Bean Burger Recipe along with Cajun Style Potatoes Recipe and Orange Peppermint Green Tea Punch Recipe
|1 cup Canned black beans|
|2 tablespoons Olive Oil|
|2 cloves Garlic , grated|
|1 inch Ginger ,|
|Mint Leaves (Pudina) ,|
|1/2 cup Bread crumbs|
|1/2 cup Oats Flour|