Herbed Muffins Recipe in Urdu
Herbed Muffins Recipe is a very famous dish, We can easily make Herbed Muffins at home as well, Especially Herbed Muffins is a very instant and popular recipe you can make it for lunch, breakfast or for dinner as well. Herbed Muffins is one of the most loved dishes and now you don’t need to go outside such as street food or at any restaurant for this because here is the easiest way to make it at home. We do have its Nutritional Facts of the recipe for the health-conscious people out there so you can make changes according to your diet plan as well.
Recipe Cooking Method:
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- Line 12 standard muffin tin with paper or silicon liners.
- Set aside.
- In a bowl stir together flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, chives and rosemary.
- Add 1-1/4 cups cheddar cheese from the total of 1-1/2 cups.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of cheese set aside.
- In bowl whisk together the eggs until blended, then stir in buttermilk, honey and olive oil
- Pour over dry ingredients and stir just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into prepared cups.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese evenly over the tops.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 18 minutes or until tester inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes, then turn out onto rack.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.