Gujrati Chicken Lentils (Gujrati Murgh Daal) Recipe in Urdu
- Cut chicken into pieces, soak gram lentils for 2 hours.
- Heat oil in a pan, add ginger garlic paste and green chilies.
- Fry for 1 – 2 minutes.
- In a bowl put together ½ cup water, coriander powder, turmeric, chili powder, black pepper, cinnamon powder and nutmeg & mace. Mix well.
- Now pour this spice mixture to the pan, fry for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Then add chicken and fry well for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Now add soaked lentils, salt and water as required.
- Cook on low flame for 20 – 25 minutes.
- In another pan heat clarified butter, add in onion and fry till golden brown.
- Turn the flame off and keep aside.
- Cut tomatoes into thin round slices.
- Add to the lentils mixture and fry for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Now add in onion baghar, all spice powder and coriander leaves.
- Dish it out and serve hot.
(Visited 10,051 times, 1 visits today)