Grilled Spinach And Cottage Cheese Sandwich Recipe in Urdu
2 Panini Bread4 whole wheat bread slices
2 Cucumbersthinly sliced
100 grams Spinachfinely chopped
100 grams Paneer (Homemade Cottage Cheese)
2 tablespoons Cream cheese , (flavored also will work)
Salt and Pepper , to taste
Butter , for toasting
- To begin making the Grilled Spinach and Cottage Cheese Sandwich Recipe, we will first toast the Bread Slices or the Panini Bread in a toaster or an oven (optionally with butter or olive oil).
- In the next step, add the spinach, cream cheese, paneer (cottage cheese), salt and black pepper into a food processor and pulse to make a coarse mixture. Check the salt and spice levels and adjust to suit your taste.
- Lay the Bread Slices or the Panini Bread on a flat surface. Spread the Spinach and Cottage Cheese mixture over one of the slices.
- Place the sliced cucumbers on the top and cover with the other toasted bread to make the Spinach Cottage Cheese Sandwich.
- Proceed to make the other sandwich the similar way.
- You can now serve the Grilled Spinach and Cottage Cheese Sandwich for breakfast or even for a weeknight dinner or even pack them for your picnics along with with a Spiced Pumpkin Smoothie Recipe or Homemade Trail Mix Recipe with Dry Fruits.
|2 Panini Bread|
|100 grams Spinach|
|100 grams Paneer (Homemade Cottage Cheese)|
|2 tablespoons Cream cheese , (flavored also will work)|
|Salt and Pepper , to taste|
|Butter , for toasting|