Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe With Scrambled Eggs Recipe in Urdu
- To begin making the Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe With Scrambled Eggs first we will first scramble the eggs.
- Crack 4 eggs into a bowl and whisk them up until light and frothy. Keep aside.
- Into a preheated pan add 1 tablespoon of butter. Once the butter is hot add the whisked eggs into the pan and stir the eggs. Cook on medium heat until the eggs come together.
- Once the eggs start coming together turn off the heat and add chopped dill leaves and Britannia Roasted Garlic Cheese Spreadz into the scrambled eggs and stir well to combine. Keep the eggs aside.
- If you over cook and stir the eggs then the scrambled eggs will become dry. Also I have not added any salt while scrambling the eggs as the butter and the cheese have salt in them.
- Once done preheat the grilling pan. While the pan is getting heated we will assemble the sandwich.
- Spoon the scrambled eggs evenly on a bread slice. Place a Britannia Cheese Slice over the eggs and finally cover it with another slice of bread.
- Smear softened butter on the top of the bread slice and place the buttered side down on the grill pan. Smear butter on the top side now and grill on medium heat until golden brown on both sides.
- Transfer the Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe With Scrambled Eggs onto a serving plate and serve.
- Serve Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe With Scrambled Eggs with Homemade Fresh Orange Juice and ketchup for a delicious breakfast.
(Visited 10,965 times, 1 visits today)