Green Chilli and Cheese Chicken Recipe in Urdu
4 breast Chicken(boneless)
4 ounce Green chilli peppers(diced)
1 ½ cup Cheddar cheese(shredded)
1 tbsp Dry fajitaseasoning
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Make a deep cut into the side of each chicken breast half to form a pocket.
- Stuff each chicken breast with 1/4 cup of cheese and about 1 tbsp of the chillies onto each one.
- Close, and secure with a toothpick so that the cheese does not ooze out in the oven.
- Place the stuffed chicken into the baking dish. Season with Fajita seasoning, and then spread the remaining cheese and chillies over the top.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until the chicken juices run clear, and cheese is melted and lightly browned.
|4 breast Chicken|
|4 ounce Green chilli peppers|
|1 ½ cup Cheddar cheese|
|1 tbsp Dry fajita|