Gluten-Free Mango and Coconut Milk Ice-Cream Recipe in Urdu
500 grams Mango (Ripe)
200 grams Condensed Milk
200 ml Coconut milk
Mint Leaves (Pudina)Few sprigs to garnish
- To prepare the Mango and Coconut Milk Ice Cream, first keep all the ingredients in the fridge to chill for few hours.
- Next add the chopped mangoes into a food processor and blend to the smooth puree. Transfer the mango puree into a mixing bowl.
- Next combine the pureed mango, condensed milk and coconut milk. Whisk using a hand blender at medium speed for few minutes or till light and creamy in texture.
- Now pour the ice-cream mixture into a freezer safe bowl, cover the bowl with the lid or cling foil and freeze until set. Once the ice cream is almost frozen approximately after 4 – 5 hours, bring it out of the freezer and blend in a food processor to break down the ice crystals. Pour again into the container and keep it back in the freezer.
- Doing the freeze and re-beating process, helps the ice cream to have a creamy texture. The more we beat, the more creamy it gets. Once you have freeze and beat process 3 times over, then your Mango and Coconut Milk Ice Cream will be ready to be served.
- Before serving garnish Mango and Coconut Milk Ice Cream with mint leaves and serve chilled as a dessert for parties. You can also optionally add freshly chopped mangoes and nut to add to the flavour, texture and crunch.
|500 grams Mango (Ripe)|
|200 grams Condensed Milk|
|200 ml Coconut milk|
|Mint Leaves (Pudina)|