French Madeleine Recipe in Urdu
- To prepare French Madeleine Recipe, get prep with all the ingredients first.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs and sugar in a Hand mixer until it gets pale, thick and glossy. It will take around 5 minutes and will double up. (You might get worked up if you use hand whisk, since it takes time)
- Add in the lemon/lime zest, vanilla extract (if using) and beat well till well mixed.
- Heat butter in a pan until it just melts and switch off. Let it come to room temperature.
- Now, sift in all-purpose flour and baking powder in the egg mixture.
- Switch over to a spatula and using cut and fold technique mix well until you cannot see any more flour.
- Add melted butter at room temperature and fold it well in the mixture without deflating much air.
- Now comes the important step, cover the batter bowl with a cling film and refrigerate it for an hour. You can also make the batter one night ahead and refrigerate it overnight to save some time.
- Preheat the Oven to 180 degree Celsius.
- Meanwhile, grease a Madeleine pan with butter and using a mini ice-cream scoop, scoop in the batter into each madeleine cavity in the center. It will take shape as it bakes, you need not spread it fully.
- Bake it around 8 to 10 minutes at 180 degree celsius until lightly browned on sides.
- Cool French Madeleine on a wire rack.
- Sprinkle icing sugar from top and dip it in melted chocolate/chocolate ganache, let it set. Or decorate the Fremch Madeleine recipe however you heart desires and enjoy during tea time.
- Or store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for a week.
(Visited 10,688 times, 1 visits today)