French Heart Cookies Recipe in Urdu
- Roll out puff pastry to a rectangle that is 1/8 to 1/4 inches thick.
- Spread sugar on puff pastry in an even layer.
- Fold the left and the right sides of the dough inward so they meet in the middle.
- Now sprinkle the remaining sugar. Again, roll over the dough lightly to press in the sugar.
- Fold the left side over the right side, like closing a book. The dough should be very long, flat length of dough with the first two folds sandwiched in the middle.
- Transfer dough on baking sheet; cover with plastic wrap and place in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile preheat oven at 300 degree C.
- Take out dough from fridge. Transfer the log back to the work surface. Using a sharp knife slice the log across into cookies roughly 1-inch wide.
- Set cookies on baking sheet and sprinkle some more sugar if you wish and bake for 20 minutes until golden brown.