Fish Burger And Tartar Sauce Recipe in Urdu
6 tbsp Oil
1/2 kg Fish fillet
2 cup Bread crumbs
6 tbsp Plain flour
1 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Black pepper
2 tbsp Garlic paste
2 tbsp Mustard paste
2 tbsp Lemon juice
6 Burger bun
2 cup Lettuce
6 Cheese slice
Tomatoes (optional) as preferred
Onion rings (optional) as preferred
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
2 Pickled cucumber
2 Pickled onion
2 Pickled pepper
- To Make Fish Burger: Chop the fish meat.
- Add salt, black pepper and mustard paste in the meat.
- Also add lemon juice and garlic paste.
- Leave it to marinate for an hour.
- Now beat an egg and dip fish pieces in it.
- Then coat the fish meat in bread crumbs.
- Add oil in a pan and heat it for a while.
- Fry the fish pieces on low heat for 8-9 minutes.
- For Tartar Sauce: Mix mayonnaise, pickled cucumber and pickled onions.
- To Assemble Fish Burger: Warm the burger buns on a pan.
- Now apply tarter sauce on the burger buns.
- Place lettuce leaf and fried fish chunks on buns.
- Place a cheese slice, onion rings and tomato slices.
- Place another bun on top of cheese slice.
|6 tbsp Oil|
|1/2 kg Fish fillet|
|2 cup Bread crumbs|
|6 tbsp Plain flour|
|1 tsp Salt|
|1/2 tsp Black pepper|
|2 tbsp Garlic paste|
|2 tbsp Mustard paste|
|2 tbsp Lemon juice|
|6 Burger bun|
|2 cup Lettuce|
|6 Cheese slice|
|Tomatoes (optional) as preferred|
|Onion rings (optional) as preferred|
|1/2 cup Mayonnaise|
|2 Pickled cucumber|
|2 Pickled onion|
|2 Pickled pepper|