Financiers Recipe – French Almond Tea Cake Recipe in Urdu
- To begin making the Financiers Recipe (French Almond Tea Cake), we will first grease the Financiers Molds or the mini muffin molds and keep aside. Preheat the oven to 200 C.
- Next to begin making the Almond Tea Cake, we will first add the almond flour, sugar, flour and salt in a bowl. Using a cake beater beat all the ingredients well until it is well combined. Next add the egg whites, vanilla extract and beat until fluffy and almost soft peaks form.
- The mixture will feel very soft of almost pouring consistency but will not have a stiff peak consistency. You don’t have to beat the cake batter until it reaches that stage.
- Once done, spoon the Almond Tea Cake Batter into the greased molds and bake in the preheated oven until you notice the cake is firm when you tap on the top. It will also get a delicate brown color on the top.
- Once you notice that it’s turning brown from the top, turn off the oven and remove the Financiers Recipe (French Almond Tea Cake) from the oven and allow them to cool. These tea cakes also firm up in the cooling process.
- Once cooled, remove them from the pan and serve.
- You can serve these French Almond Tea Cake along with your tea or have to along with your Expresso coffee.
(Visited 3,755 times, 1 visits today)