Farfalle Pasta Recipe In a Creamy Mushroom Sauce Recipe in Urdu
How to make Farfalle Pasta Recipe In a Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- To begin making the Farfalle Pasta Recipe In a Creamy Mushroom Sauce start by boiling the Farfalle Pasta in hot water, keep a saucepan filled with water over a medium heat.
- Drop in the farfalle pasta and a pinch of salt and leave it to boil. Boil the pasta till it is the al dente.
- Strain the water from the cooked Farfalle pasta and rinse it under cold water. Drain all the water and drizzle olive oil over the pasta so it does not stick to each other.
- To make the sauce, heat oil in a saucepan, add garlic and mushroom and saute for about 10 minutes, till the mushroom releases all the moisture and becomes dry.
- In a separate bowl whisk in the cheese spread and milk till both the ingredients are combined well. Add this sauce mixture into the pan and reduce the heat. Stir well and allow it to thicken little.
- Add your cooked pasta, dried oregano and salt, gently toss it well till the pasta is evenly coated with the sauce. Turn off the heat.
- Transfer the Farfalle Pasta Recipe In a Creamy Mushroom Sauce onto a plate and garnish with basil leaves.
- Serve the Farfalle Pasta Recipe In a Creamy Mushroom Sauce with Garlic Bread with Herb Butter Recipe and a Plum Ginger Juice Recipe for dinner with kids.
(Visited 6,267 times, 1 visits today)