Eggless Whole wheat And Orange Almond Cake Recipe in Urdu
1-1/2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 cup Almond Meal (Badam Powder)
1/2 cup Condensed Milk
1/2 cup Fresh orange juice , fresh or canned
50 grams Butter , cold
2/3 cup Cooking oil
1 teaspoon Baking soda
1 tablespoon Baking powder
1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder (Dalchini)
1/2 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
1/2 cup Buttermilk
1 cup Badam (Almond) , sliced or blanched
1/4 cup Pistachios
1/4 cup Walnuts , diced
- To begin making the Eggless Whole Wheat And Orange Almond Cake, firstly sift the flour with baking soda, salt and baking powder. Cream the butter and oil. Add the almond meal and mix everything well.
- Pre-heat an oven to 180 degree C, line a cake pan and grease/line with parchment.
- The next step is to mix the liquids. Mix buttermilk, orange juice, condensed milk and oil, vanilla essence and cinnamon together in a mixing bowl.
- Add the above flour mixture and some of the nuts in the liquid. Make sure that everything is mixed well.
- Transfer the lumpy mass into a cake pan and top it with chopped almond.
- Bake for 30 mins or till done. After 30 minutes, cool the cake for a few minutes and it is ready to be served.
- Enjoy the Eggless Whole Wheat And Orange Almond Cake with hot Masala chai and Carrot and Peas Sandwich during your tea time.
|1-1/2 cups Whole Wheat Flour|
|1/2 cup Almond Meal (Badam Powder)|
|1/2 cup Condensed Milk|
|1/2 cup Fresh orange juice , fresh or canned|
|50 grams Butter , cold|
|2/3 cup Cooking oil|
|1 teaspoon Baking soda|
|1 tablespoon Baking powder|
|1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder (Dalchini)|
|1/2 tablespoon Vanilla Extract|
|1/2 cup Buttermilk|
|1 cup Badam (Almond) , sliced or blanched|
|1/4 cup Pistachios|
|1/4 cup Walnuts , diced|