Eggless Mango Mousse Recipe in Urdu
4 cups Mango Pulp (Puree)
1 cup Fresh cream
1/4 cup Caster Sugar
2 tablespoons Gelatin ,or agar agar or china grass (dissolved in 2tablespoons warm water)
- To begin making the Eggless Mango Mousse Recipe, whip the cream and sugar until light and fluffy and soft peaks form.
- Combine the gelatine and the water, microwave for 30 seconds or until the gelatine granules melted.
- Fold in the mango puree along with the dissolved gelatine into the cream and sugar mixture.
- Pour the Eggless Mango Mousse Mixture into individual dessert cups and refrigerate for at least 6 to 8 hours until set.
- You can optionally garnish with fresh mangoes or pomegranates or any other fruit of your choice
- Serve the Eggless Mango Mousse as a Dessert Party with friends and family.
- Serve the Eggless Mango Mousse after a meal of Chicken Teriyaki Rice Bowl Recipe or Mediterranean Quinoa Bowl Recipe With Red Bell Pepper Sauce and Guava And Papaya Mimosa Drink Recipe.
(Visited 2,614 times, 1 visits today)
|4 cups Mango Pulp (Puree)|
|1 cup Fresh cream|
|1/4 cup Caster Sugar|
|2 tablespoons Gelatin ,|