Eggless Lemon Pound Cake Recipe in Urdu
- 1/2 cup Butter (unsalted)
- 3/4 cup Caster Sugar
- 1-1/2 cups All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 3 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 tablespoon Lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons Flax seed powder (flax meal)
- 6 tablespoons Water
- To begin preparing the Lemon Pound Cake, preheat the oven to 180 C. Butter and flour a 10″ loaf, square, or a bundt pan. I like using a loaf pan as the cake slices nicely.
To prepare flax meal egg replacer
- If your recipe asks for 2 eggs, measure 2 tablespoons of flax seed powder and 6 tablespoons of water. Stir well and let the mixture rest for about 15 minutes. This process of resting helps the flax meal mixture develop a gelatinous consistency similar to eggs.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt and keep aside.
- Using the large bowl or a KitchenAid Stand Mixer bowl, beat together the butter, sugar and vanilla essence. Beat well until fluffy.
- Add in the Flax Eggs, baking powder, salt, flour, lemon juice, milk and beat until well combined and you get a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared greased pan and bake until a knife inserted in the centre comes out clean, about 30 to 40 minutes. The baking time will vary from oven to oven, so take care too look at the Eggless Lemon Pound Cake after 30 minutes.
- Once done, remove the Eggless Lemon Pound Cake from the oven and cool the pound cake in the pan on a rack before serving.
- Serve the Eggless Lemon Pound Cake with a nice cup of Adrak Chai to enjoy your Tea Time Snack.
(Visited 9,541 times, 1 visits today)
|1/2 cup Butter (unsalted)|
|3/4 cup Caster Sugar|
|1-1/2 cups All Purpose Flour (Maida)|
|1/2 teaspoon Salt|
|2 teaspoons Baking powder|
|1/2 cup Milk|
|3 tablespoons Lemon juice|
|1 teaspoons Vanilla Extract|
|1 tablespoon Lemon zest|
|2 tablespoons Flax seed powder (flax meal)|
|6 tablespoons Water|